Week 8 Progress

My Motivation Picture (Deviantart)
Progress

I'm somewhat satisfied with my progress in the class so far. I have an A which is good! I wish that I would be more on top of my assignments in the class. I like doing the story assignments the most because I have a chance to be creative. I use the extra credit options to make up for when I do the reading. My blog and website are pretty boring in my opinion, and I would like to make them better. I hope to get ahead for the reset of the semester and finish this course early with an A, that way I can not miss assignments or fall behind in the class. I think how I'm doing my writing is fine though.

Comments

  1. Hey Darren,

    I have basically been stalking your stories throughout the semester and think you are doing great! Having the goal to improve is always great and I think its great you make sure to do the extra credit assignments to keep that A. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment